sábado, fevereiro 20

Who said?

You know when there are many things inside your head? It's crazy, isn't it? Totally!
And you just don't know what to do...
There is a moment in your life you gotta choice what is really worth, what is really true.

For exemple: Imagine your all life having the same dreams and one day this dreams just
appear in front of you but... you gotta choice between them. So... what to do?
You can get crazy, maybe. And maybe you  simply cannot choose because them all are...
are... well... your dreams. They are there and you want them both. And what's the
problem about it? Well, I don't see any.But people are crazY, you know? They say you can't
have it all. You know what? I say I CAN!


   Who said, who said
I can't be Superman
I say, I say
that I know I can
Who said, who said
I won't be President
I say, I say
you ain't seen nothin' yet

Who said, who said
I can't be worldwide
I say, I say
time is on my side
   
Who said, who said
I can't be ten feet tall
   I say, I say
  That I can have it all 




Nota de rodapé: Não é porque a algo não é
da forma que você costuma fazer que é anormal.
Com o tempo você aprende que tudo é normal nesse mundo. 


2 comentários:

  1. Não manjo Inglês, mas nada contra uma boa e apetitosa inglesa!

    abç
    Pobre Esponja

    ResponderExcluir
  2. PS: Hehe, Amo essa Música *-* Who said, who said
    I can't be Superman
    I say, I say
    that I know I can ... ♪

    ResponderExcluir